Posted on 22. Oct, 2010 by LazySales.
Listen and learn direct from the tradeshow floor, lessons learned the hard way and the easy way. Tips to make your life easier and a little lazier.
Click the play button to listen to this lazy podcast.
- Have a strategy and plan
- Get the thick carpet
- Bring shoe inserts
- Be a hawk for hidden costs
- And most important follow up with each person you meet
- Don’t check a bag
- Look for the storage bin then the seat
- Sit next to the young or the elderly
- And never sit behind another lazy salesman
Lazy Salesman of the Week
Mr. Dusty Base is the owner of Base Communications and the extremely lazy salesman of the week.
Question of the Week
What was your laziest, best, worst, funniest… tradeshow moment? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for joining us for episode 1 of The Lazy Salesman. Enjoy and be sure to e-mail us with your question of the week and your top salesperson’s results of the month for a chance to get on our national broadcast.